* Identify potential products of interest that fit into the strategy (databases, publications, events)
* Analyze the clinical/medical advantages, the opportunity and the added value that the products to the license can offer to patients and doctors. When necessary, will utilize the support of relevant internal and external departments.
* Analyze entry barriers at registration/price/access level and recommend the best strategies to solve them.
* Provide the required reports and recommendations on the interest of the products from a medical / regulatory point of view.
* When necessary, direct the first conversations with potential partners, knowing how to position, differentiate and promote the company as a business partner of choice in Spain, Portugal and LATAM.
* Collaborate with different internal departments to establish the business case.
* Detect, monitor and preselect phase II or III development projects underway, which would be of interest in the future to the company´s portfolio.
* University degree in Medicine is a must.
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar positions: BD, Analyst, M&A, etc.
* Fluency in English & Spanish languages are mandatory
* It would be convenient to have experience in diverse therapeutic areas. Some of their current interest are: Rheumatology, Dermatology, Allergy, Gastroenterology, Otolaryngology, etc.
*Strong clinical and medical knowledge/ experience.
*Sales oriented, multitask and “quickly connect the dots” attitude
*Critical attitude and permanent curiosity for new areas or projects to develop.
*Ambitious, proactive and resilient
*Strategic communication skills